It’s 2017, and raising brand awareness is all the rage. That’s why this year I’ve decided to sponsor a football team.
A fantasy football team.
That’s right: prepare yourselves for weekly Writescast Raconteurs recaps, all centered around the “action” inside the illustrious Egg Bake league (seriously, yes, that’s the name of the league).
Every week, I’ll pop off summaries of how things are going, with the idea being to provide updates on how the team is faring, but mostly keep myself writing about lighter topics now and then. It’s good writing exercise, you know?
The first week of the season kicks off on September 7th, 2017, and below you can find the full archive of posts to date. Go, team, go.
- Post-Draft Summary: Introducing the Writescast Raconteurs
- Week One Recap
- Week Two Recap
- Week Three Recap: Dumpster Fire
- Week Four Recap: Bittersweet Victory
- Week Five Recap: Why Go On?
- Week Six Recap: Bad, So Bad
- Week Seven Recap: Anything is Possible, Apparently
- Week Eight Recap: “So You’re Telling Me There’s a Chance”
- Week Nine Recap: Sleep When You’re Dead
- Week Ten Recap: Veni, Vidi, Oh Who Am I Kidding?
- Week Eleven Recap: Every Dog Has Its Day
- Week Twelve Recap: What’s the Unit of Measurement for Complete Evisceration?
- Week Thirteen Recap: Hottest Team in the League
- Week Fourteen Recap: Climbing, One Rung at a Time
- Week Fifteen Recap: The Dream is Dead